Event Bartender - Liquid Catering
High Spirits Hospitality is the parent company to Liquid Catering, The Old Cigar Warehouse, Bravo1 Protection, and High Spirits Events. We are driven with the vision of providing exceptional customer service to our clients, as well as embracing a positive team culture for our employees. Company-wide we have 40 full-time employees and 100+ part time employees.
Our bartenders for Liquid Catering are typically those with a professional day job who want to make some extra money at night and on the weekends. We look for passionate people with a ton of drive, customer service experience and no ego! Our bartenders work part-time, picking up 1-8 shifts a month depending on seniority. Aside from bartending, there are catering and event staff shifts to be picked up as well. We work weddings, concerts, sporting events, corporate events, and more. There is always something exciting going on!
Job Duties include:
- Be attentive and serve all members and guests with a smile and professional attitude. Interact with members in an encouraging fashion.
- Prepare mixed cocktails according to our recipes. Pour beer, wine, and cocktails with style and accuracy.
- Monitor guests for safe alcohol consumption. Tactfully handle unruly, over intoxicated or inappropriate guests behavior as needed.
- Complete all set-up, break-down, cleaning and side work tasks as assigned on a daily basis. Tasks include; setting up and breaking down for events, loading and unloading vehicles, cleaning the bar area, wiping down and stacking furniture, restocking bathrooms and linens, taking out trash, etc.
- Restock bar equipment, product, mixers and glassware before, after, and continuously throughout your shift.
- Balance all credit card and cash transactions with great accuracy.
- Ensure the safety standards of the company are upheld by monitoring for over intoxication, food safety and weather dangers. Ensure all local, state and federal laws are followed, particularly related to alcohol service. Report incidents or unsafe conditions according to company protocols.
- Be a passionate member of our team. Show enthusiasm for your position, your teammates and the company, both inside and outside the job.
- Should work at least two shifts a quarter as an Event Staff member, which entails:
- Parking cars
- Conducting bag checks
- Cocktail Serving
- Selling tickets
- Checking ID's
Hourly pay ranges from $4-$10 an hour + tips. On average you'll make $15-$25 an hour.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have at least two years of bartending experience, preferably in a club or high volume establishment.
- Must be able to demonstrate exceptional customer-service, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Must be able to lift, move, and carry 50 lbs. Must be able to lift 25 lbs overhead.
- Must have the stamina to work outside in the heat for 8+ hours.
- Must be able to stand and move on your feet for 8 hours with no break.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must have a smart phone with talk, text and data plan.
- Must be able to work at least one shift a month.
- Must have a valid driver's license.