High Spirits Hospitality is the parent company to Liquid Catering, The Old Cigar Warehouse, Bravo1 Protection, Event at TCMU, and High Spirits Events. We are driven with the vision of providing exceptional customer service to our clients, as well as embracing a positive team culture for our employees. Company-wide we have 19 full-time employees and 50+ part time employees. Our Event Planner works primarily for The Old Cigar Warehouse, a historic event venue located in Downtown Greenville. 50% of the job consists of being a day-of wedding coordinator for our venue clients, planning full-service weddings, and planning company produced events.
Our ideal candidate will be someone with a passion for working for a small business and understands the entrepreneurial drive and fluidity of a small but growing company. Because this position is so heavily involved with weddings, the right candidate should have directed at least 25 weddings on their own. A typical work week is Tuesday-Friday in the office with working 10-12 hours on most Saturdays. Some Fridays and Sundays are required for weddings as well. We have a goal of directing at least 40 weddings in 2019.
- Be committed to working weddings scheduled 6 months in advance. Coordinate day-of logistics, timelines, and lay-outs with the client as appropriate with their package. We offer both day-of and full-service packages. Events take place at any of our venues.
- Assist the two sales managers and the Director of Sales with various aspects of our venue sales process, including; responding to all first time web submissions, answering client and prospect questions, scheduling and confirming appointments, taking consults and tours as needed, creating venue layouts, managing InfusionSoft maintenance (CRM program), conducting cold calling, and any other aspect of sales.
- Answer incoming client phone calls and emails, filter as needed. All client communications should be responded to within 24 hours. Ideal time frame is 2 hours.
- Plan and coordinate all company produced events. Coordinate all event logistics and timelines, book vendors, plan our marketing campaigns and sell sponsorships. Events include our Anniversary Party in January, Tacos 'n Tequila Fiesta in April and more.
- Attend weekly Sales Meetings and training sessions with the sales team.
- Work events 4-8 times a month on weekends in a coordinator or managerial role. When managing an event, you will be supervising 1-20 hourly staff members at a time.
- Supervise interns on various daily and long-term tasks.
- Attend at least one networking event a month.
- Be familiar with all policies, products, and services offered by our company.
- Continue to foster the company culture of High Spirits Hospitality by being an active, passionate member of our management and event team
- Handle other special projects as requested.
- Reports directly to the CEO.
- Deliver excellent customer service to our clients and vendors.
- Learn and master all of our computer applications, including Caterease, Microsoft Office, Social Tables, AppointmentCore, and EchoSign.
- Must be passionate about High Spirits Hospitality. Should be a strong advocate for our company in your professional and personal life.
- Should work 40-48 hours a week depending on the season. Work 4-10 evenings, holidays and Saturdays per month. Classified as an FLSA Exempt employee.
- Should work to meet all sales and customer satisfaction goals.
- Salary and commission structure based on experience.
- Eligible for Health, Vision, and Dental benefits after a 60-day waiting period. Company pays 50% of the annual premiums for employees and 10% for dependents.
- Eligible to enroll for Short-Term Disability Insurance. The company pays 50% of the premiums.
- Free enrollment in our company life insurance and Employee Assistance Program.
- 401k plan
- $20 Technology allowance paid biweekly to compensate for personal cell phone and computer usage.
- 80 hours of PTO time to be used each year. 3.08 hours are accrued each pay period and up to 40 hours may be carried over into the next year.
- 56 annual hours of Paid Holiday Time Off.
- Must have at least three years of experience in wedding coordinating.
- Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should show proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, including Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Exel. Experience with Caterease, Infusionsoft and graphic design is a plus.
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must demonstrate experience with conflict resolution and problem solving.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving history. You will have to drive our company vehicles.
- Must be able to lift, carry and move at least 25 lbs. and be on your feet for 8+ hours.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend English.