Event Staff - Part-Time, Seasonal Work
Bravo1 Protection is led by CEO Tammy Johnson, one of Greenville’s leading hospitality experts. We provide security and event staff for dozens of events throughout the year including Artisphere, Fall for Greenville, and concerts at Heritage Park. If you are looking for a fun way to get out of the house and make $$ a few times a month, working our Event Staff positions may be the perfect thing for you!
We are currently looking to hire individuals who would like to work events such as:
- Concerts at Heritage Park
- Tacos 'n' Tequila in April
- Euphoria in September
- Fall for Greenville in October
- Hog & Barrel in November
- Plus many, many more!
Hired staff will complete any or all of the following duties, these are not separate positions.
- Parking attendants - collect money and direct parking
- Gate/Ticketing Assistance - sell and take tickets
- Gate Checks - conduct bag checks/wanding/temperature checks
- Perimeter Control - stand a post on an event perimeter ensuring unauthorized people don't enter the property
- ID Checks/Wristbanding
These events are a ton of fun and the scheduling is flexible. We post the dates and shifts that are available, you choose when you want to work! We do ask that you work at least 3x a month during the busy season (May-October). This job is great for people who want to supplement their income on their own schedule.
- Pay is $11.50-12.50 an hour depending on your level of training and position. Some jobs do pay more.
- The uniform is black shorts or pants with sneakers. We provide shirts.
- Paychecks are issued weekly. You will be on payroll; this is NOT contract.
- There is some online training and an in-person orientation you would need to complete.
- This is an application for employment, not a guaranteed placement.
- Most events are in the Greenville area, although we do travel regionally for some events. Travel stipends are provided as needed.
- Must be able to be on your feet for 8+ hours. Should also be able to lift, move, and carry 25 lbs.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have a clean criminal history.
- Will be required to pass random drug screens.
- Must work 3 shifts per quarter.
- Must have a cell phone with data - you'll do all your scheduling online. Must have reliable communication via email.