Internship - Fall Semester 2019
High Spirits Hospitality is the parent company to several different hospitality-related brands; Liquid Catering, a special event bartending company; The Old Cigar Warehouse, an event venue; Bravo1 Protection, a private security company; High Spirits Events, an event production company; and Topside Pool Club, an exclusive rooftop pool club.
Each semester we hire 3+ interns to join our team for a semester to experience what it's like to be a part of our work family. Every day is different, with the primary focus being to shadow our team and work on development projects that will make an impact to our clients, employees, and company. Due to alcohol service, all interns must be 21 years of age by the program start date. Find out more on our website here.
These internships are based out of our office in Greenville, SC.
Marketing & Social Media Intern
- Assist the Marketing Manager with various marketing tasks for seven brands.
- Coordinate social media efforts. You may be writing a blog, creating content for social media posts or researching new social media ideas.
- Complete graphic design projects.
- Conduct photography and videography projects.
- Maintain our brands web presence through digital marketing and listing services.
- Reports to the Marketing Manager
- Other duties as assigned.
Business Administration Intern
- Assist the CEO with completing long-term projects focused on growing the businesses. Past projects have including writing RFP's, developing training programs, coordinating legislative efforts, and more.
- Manage the personal brand of the CEO through blog and social media efforts.
- May be asked to complete financial budgets, research legalities, and find appropriate vendors for new projects.
- Reports to the Executive Assistant to the CEO.
- Other duties as assigned.
Sales / Event Planning Intern
- Assist the Sales Team for Liquid Catering and The Old Cigar Warehouse with completing long-term projects.
- Assist the team with daily tasks, such as scheduling appointments, calling leads, putting together proposals, etc.
- Give tours of The Old Cigar Warehouse.
- Assist the Event Director with planning and executing company-produced events.
All interns are paid $7.25 per hour. Interns must currently live or relocate to the Greenville area at their own expense. We are currently hiring interns for Fall Semester 2019.
- Must be available full-time. The actual schedule can be slightly flexible to allow for classwork, but we do look for interns who can committ to 32-40 hours per week and be present for at least 5 hours a day Tuesday-Friday.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends 1-3 times a week.
- Must be 21 years of age by the time the program starts.
- Should be able to demonstrate the ability to provide exceptional customer service, great teamwork, and stellar communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and without much supervision.
- Must have a valid drivers license and your own vehicle. You will have to run errands periodically.
- Must be able to lift, move and carry at least 50 lbs.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.