High Spirits Hospitality proudly oversees the operations of our five independent hospitality companies, and we are growing! We are looking for an exceptional Marketing Manager to join our corporate support team to focus on developing all of our marketing and branding initiatives for Liquid Catering, The Old Cigar Warehouse, Bravo1 Protection, High Spirits Events, and Topside Pool Club. Each brand has a unique purpose and focus, but all emphasize client satisfaction and expressing our authentic company culture.
Our ideal candidate is a go-getter who is used to working independently to manage your projects and assignments. Even though you are an in house marketing manager, you have to treat it like an agency job where you are supporting different clients with different needs. If you love a different challenge every day, and love working events, this may be the career path for you!
- Manage the overall marketing efforts for all our brands with the goal of getting our prospects and clients to know, like, and trust us. Brands include High Spirits Hospitality, Liquid Catering, The Old Cigar Warehouse, Bravo1 Protection, High Spirits Events and Topside Pool Club.
- Responsible for the brand development of future business enterprises.
- Work closely with the CEO and brand sales teams to determine appropriate marketing strategies in all current and new market segments towards maximizing company revenues.
- Ensure all company brand standards are followed throughout our marketing presence, including print, digital and social media.
- Responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies and collateral for products, services and menus. Responsible for managing all marketing projects within a set budget.
- Complete all graphic design projects using Adobe Creative Cloud and Canva programs. Projects include but are not limited to; menus, logo design, brochures, business cards, event flyers, ads, and event signage.
- Maintain the company’s websites with fresh content and optimizing our SEO keyword searches.
- Oversee management of all social media channels for the company and the CEO’s personal pages, including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Youtube, and blogging. This includes working with the sales teams to address questions, comments, reviews, and other inquiries from the public delivered through these channels.
- Coordinate all digital and print media buys, including managing digital marketing.
- Plan, set-up, and work trade show booths at various shows and events.
- Plan, strategize, and write our company email blasts.
- Coordinate our local, regional, and national public relations efforts with our PR firm.
- Coordinate and manage our photography needs, including planning photo shoots, staging shots, and executing video needs. A background with some photography and videography is preferred since our daily needs will be shoot by you.
- Attend weekly meetings including but not limited to planning meetings, operations meetings, and sales recaps.
- Compile and present weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports regarding company sales, customer satisfaction, market trends, and performance rates.
- Responsible for coordinating marketing training sessions for the Sales & Marketing team as requested, as well as training new employees and interns.
- Supervise interns assigned to your projects.
- Continue to foster the company culture of High Spirits Hospitality and its brands by being an active, passionate member of our management and event team.
- Attend networking events and continued education classes to further your professional skills.
- Handle other special projects as requested.
- Reports directly to the VP of Sales & Marketing. Collaborates with our sales supervisors on a regular basis.
- Work events as a bartender, Event Captain, or Venue Captain 2-4 times a month. While working events you may be in a managerial role supervising 1-15 employees at a time.
- Deliver excellent customer service to our clients and vendors.
- Must be passionate about our companies and brands. Should be a strong advocate for our company in your professional and personal life.
- Should be proficient in integrated marketing and show proficiency in SEO, SEM, digital targeting, and print advertising.
- Should work to meet all marketing goals, including fiscal and marketing goals as stated by the CEO.
- Must be able to manage projects and assignments independently, including understanding how to prioritize assignments as they come in.
- Classified as an Exempt Employee.
- Eligible for Health, Vision and Dental benefits after 60 days of employment. Company pays 50% of the annual premiums for employees and 10% for dependents.
- Company-paid Life Insurance policy and enrollment in our Employee Assistance Program.
- Eligible to participate in our Short-Term Disability Insurance plan. The Company pays 50% of the annual premiums for employees under this plan.
- Eligible to participate in our 401k program after one year of service.
- $20 Technology allowance paid biweekly to compensate for personal cell phone and computer usage.
- 80 hours of annual Paid Time Off. Hours are accrued each pay period at a rate of 3.08 hours per pay period.
- 68 Hours of Paid Holiday Time off annual. Classified as a Level 8 employee.
- Should work 40-45 hours a week depending on the season. The normal work week is M-F 9-5 with flexible time off if you work an event. There are of course other evening and weekend events that need to be worked.
- Should have at least five years of marketing experience, preferably in areas of digital marketing, graphic design, and social media management.
- Should demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should show proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, including Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, and Exel.
- Should show proficiency and experience with Adobe Creative Cloud suite.
- Should demonstrate strong grammar and punctuation skills, and be able to proofread copy.
- Should demonstrate excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Should demonstrate experience with conflict resolution and problem solving.
- Should be able to lift, carry, and move at least 50 lbs.
- Must have the physical stamina to work long events, sometimes without a break.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed. Usually 2-4 shifts a month.
- Must have your own vehicle and valid driver’s license.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must read, write, and speak fluent English.
- Must have a cell phone with a voice, text, and data plan.