High Spirits Hospitality is the parent company to Liquid Catering, The Old Cigar Warehouse, Bravo1 Protection, Topside Pool Club, and High Spirits Events. We are driven with the vision of providing exceptional customer service to our clients, as well as embracing a positive team culture for our employees. Company-wide we have 20 full-time employees and 125+ part time employees. Our Sales Assistant is responsible for supporting our VP of Sales & Marketing and the sales team with daily administrative tasks. We are a growing company, and we expect this position to grow with us!
Our ideal candidate will be someone with a passion for working for a small business and understands the entrepreneurial drive and fluidity of a small but growing company. You will need exceptional organizational skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to manage priorities for incoming tasks.
- Provide support to the VP of Sales & Marketing by:
- Scheduling appointments
- Responding to questions and inquiries from staff, clients, and members of the public.
- Running errands.
- Assist with moderating the shared sales email in boxes and phone lines. Manage the “help desk” function of sales process.
- Respond to and process all client inquiries and questions within appropriate limits as fast as possible, preferably within one hour during business hours. Filter requests to specific sales reps on items they need to address.
- Manage conflicts with clients in an appropriate manner according to company values.
- Update client invoices, contracts, and deposit schedules as requested.
- Write proposals for prospective clients.
- Be an expert with all products and services offered by our company. Responsible for communicating details of these products, services, and applicable policies to our clients.
- Ensure customer service standards are held to the highest of expectations. Communicate unsatisfactory feedback regarding performance of staff members to the appropriate staff.
- Assign tasks to interns who are assigned to the sales department. May be responsible for training, coaching, and motivating interns while under Assistant’s supervision.
- Prepare for meetings by creating and sending out efficient agendas.
- Accurately record minutes from meetings.
- Oversee assigned follow-up tasks from meetings. Ensure follow-ups from other team members are communicated.
- Assist the sales team with compiling database lists of target market segments.
- Maintain contact and company records in Infusionsoft, the company CRM system.
- Compile and present the weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports regarding company sales, customer satisfaction, market trends, and performance rates.
- Assist with sponsorship sales, including conducting cold calls, writing proposals, and managing the payment process.
- Greet visitors and decide if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Make training and travel arrangements for team.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Handle special projects as requested.
- Continue to foster the company culture of High Spirits Hospitality by being an active, passionate member of our Leadership Team.
- Work periodic events and festivals on nights and weekends. Ability to earn extra income by working events.
Salary Range based on experience.
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant role.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite. Must be fluid with Excel and Outlook.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- We do manage a lot of festivals and large scale events, so having some flexibility to work periodic weekends or evenings is a plus.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a valid drivers license and your own vehicle.
- Must be able to lift, move, and carry 25+ lbs.