Second Shift Supervisor
Bravo1 Protection is Upstate South Carolina's leading private security company. We specialize in providing hospitality-driven, exceptional armed and unarmed security services for bars, venues, festivals, and businesses. We also have an Executive Protection division providing personal protection and supervised visitations. Our experienced officers are trained not just to protect our sites and their guests, but to do so while providing excellent customer service.
We are currently seeking a Second Shift Supervisor to oversee our officers and support our management team during second shift. Our ideal candidate will be someone with a passion for working for a small business and understands the entrepreneurial drive and fluidity of a small but growing company. You will need exceptional organizational skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to manage priorities for incoming tasks.
Typical Hours, but may be adjusted based on shift needs:
- Sunday: Off
- Monday: Off
- Tuesday: 3:00 PM-11:00 PM (move our staff meeting to 3:00 PM?)
- Wednesday: 4:30 PM-11:30 PM
- Thursday: 4:30 PM-11:30 PM
- Friday: 4:30 PM-11:30 PM
- Saturday: 2:00 PM-12:00 AM
- Answer all incoming calls during working hours.
- Assist the Scheduling Coordinator with filling last-minute shifts and call-outs.
- Manage all incoming client leads that come in during your hours.
- Conduct supervisory visits to all job sites. Requires you to drive all over the Upstate.
- Fill in vacant shifts as needed. Shifts may be armed or unarmed.
- Respond to all emergency phone calls.
- Route staff to the appropriate job site.
- Conduct phone screens on new job candidates.
- Add new job sites to our Trackforce guard management system.
- Communicate with clients on their site needs.
- Coordinate orientation and training schedules for new and current employees;
- Approve time sheets and prepare time cards for payroll.
- Other Tasks;
- File and retrieve corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Research and conduct data to prepare documents for review and presentation by staff, the CEO, and other organizations.
- Prepare for meetings by creating and sending out efficient agendas.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Handle special projects as requested.
- Continue to foster the company culture of High Spirits Hospitality by being an active, passionate member of our management team.
- Work periodic events and festivals on nights and weekends.
Hourly rate based on experience, range of $15-$16 an hour.
- Must have a clean criminal history. Will need to be an armed security officer.
- Must be able to work under time pressure and manage multiple demands simultaneously.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills are necessary.
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant security role.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and general technology apps.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- We do manage a lot of festivals and large scale events, so having some flexibility to work additional hours is a must.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must be able to lift, move, and carry 25+ lbs.